Some Stories Beg to be Shared

Some Stores Beg to be Shared... And I happen to have plenty...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving for Love?

So - I've been super busy at work... Enough said. Here's my first post in a while.

Okay - so yesterday afternoon I was sitting on the bus with my Bus Buddy. I*Heart*TT was standing near by. I was about to tell my Bus Buddy about something stupid (I'm sure) and I*Heart*TT looks at me, interrupts my sentence with "Hi!" I respond with a greeting. He proceeds to tell me that he's thinking about moving in a year or so.

I ask him if he still likes his job. He said he loves it. I said - well, do you not like Denver. He said he loves Denver. I said - well, then why are you thinking about moving? He said after 4 1/2 years he hasn't found the most important thing in life here in Denver...love. So, in a year he's going to move so he can find someone.

That was the end of that conversation. He turned away and my Bus Buddy looked at me and was like - What in the World! He then said that he thought that I*Heart*TT was just trying to get me to tell him how much I'd miss him or something.

So, this morning I got onto the bus and looked at my Bus Buddy and said that JB and I are thinking about moving in a few years...we need to find better hair dressers. Then I asked him if he was going to beg me not to leave or if he was going to be excited to see me go. I told him he needs to profess his undying entertainment by me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment