Some Stories Beg to be Shared

Some Stores Beg to be Shared... And I happen to have plenty...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Amusement Introduction

Confession: I have never blogged before.

2nd Confession: I think people who pour their life out in a blog for the world to see might think twice before involving strangers in things that are personal. If you have a problem with your spouse - don't you think you should tell them instead of the world? It might be resolved quicker.

HOWEVER - I find people very funny. Every day I end up witnessing something that reminds me of the absurdity of humans of all kinds. Yes, I have the craziest co-workers ever. I find humor in the small situations in life - many of which I stumble upon by being particularly nutty myself.

I have a small following on my bus. Every evening when riding home I spill the crazy things that I see. Life sucks for most everyone - so why can't we all find enjoyment when we can?

I came to the conclusion today that I should write some of these things down...if for no other reason than to keep a record of all of this - because at least it makes me laugh.

Here is my record. Life is absurd. I find amusement in that.

1 comment:

  1. sarah! awesome!! this is one of the things that got me started blogging. it helps to focus on the funny & absurd situations in which we find ourselves. i look forward to reading your stories!

    ReplyDelete